Followers

Friday, 30 June 2017

Challenge #13 Anything Goes

Hi everyone, welcome back to Morgans ArtWorld for another Anything Goes challenge.

Firstly we would like to introduce a brand new member to our team this fortnight
Jacqueline Muller

Hi! my name is Jacqueline and I am 36 years old and I live with my husband and 6 cats in the Netherlands. I love colouring with my Copic Markers and making cards, but I do all sorts of crafts like: making clothes, scrap booking, exploring mixed media. for more information on any of my projects head to my blog at creajacqueline.blogspot.com

And now onto the amazing projects presented to you by Cathie and the girls showcasing Morgan's images. For more information on any of the projects just click on the name to be taken to their personal blog.

ARLENE
Using Fae 12

TBA
Using Fae 22


1 comment: