Followers

Thursday, 17 November 2016

Winners #22 Embossing Wet or Dry

Welcome everyone, 
Cathie here with the winners for Challenge #22 Embossing Wet and Dry.
Our overall winner is chosen by Random Org so without further a do - the winner is 
#5 Granne
Please email morgansartworld@gmail.com using Challenge#22 winner in the subject line.

Now for the Creative Team favourites, these participants were hand picked by the Team B members.

Natalie's favourite is #6. Maria Rodriguez

 I love the way Maria colored the flowers and designed her card. It looks modern and artsy.

Samantha's favourite is #18 Donna Ellis


I love all the different elements on both of these cards. 
But also the 2 completely different takes on the same Image.
Stunning Donna xx

Carla's favourite is #14 Twisted Witch-Lin
I love the 3D look and the use of embossing with silver detail powder! Great job!
Faith's favourite is #24 Laura
I love the embossed frame around the beautifully coloured Robin and the 3D holly leaves and berries, to me a traditional Christmas card.

Congratulations and Well Done!!! 
Please grab our blog badges from the top pages, and thank you for joining in with our challenge.

Don't forget that there is still time to enter the Use an Item From Your Stash fortnight challenge. Click here to enter.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for choosing my card amongst your favourites. I am immensely flattered.

    Lin

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, some beautiful cards here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, some beautiful cards here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for selecting my cards, Samantha! I appreciate how difficult it is to choose - you have made my evening bright and shiny! I'm a little late checking on my cards, but am delighted with your wonderful blog! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete