Followers

Saturday, 10 September 2016

Saturday Inspiration

Hiya Christine here with a new Saturday Inspiration for you.
Today I have gone with the current challenge theme for my project. I love using Kraft card.You see it on a lot of my cards,its natural and also it is environmentally friendly as its re -cycled, I used it for my background on my card and also as a mat behind it too. The image is from The Flights of Fantasy cd 2 from Crafter's Companion and is coloured with Polychromos Pencils and I thought she would be perfect for this wood grain background. It was so easy to do. I ran the card through a Sheena Douglas  embossing folder, then using ink pads, running them gently along the grain I built the colour up using three colours to achieve this effect. So you see a humble piece of card is not so humble anymore. You still have time to enter the current challenge
so go get you cards ready and come and join in ,we would love to see them:)xx

Using an image from Flights of Fantasy by Crafter's Companion

For more details visit Christines Blog

Just Christine's Creations 

You can enter the current challenge here 

Looking forward to seeing you next time xx

No comments:

Post a Comment