Followers

Friday, 16 September 2016

Challenge #19 More Than One Fold

It is time to introduce you to another new Creative Team member. Please say hello to Line Dagestad Overby.
My name is Line and I am 41 years old. I live in Eidskog, a small municipality in Hedmark, Norway with my husband and 3 children. I started making cards in 2009, and since then it just escalated. I have a very versatile style, but I love coloring and using no less than three mediums - Distress, Promarkers and Prismacolor. I'm also very fond of 3D projects and mixed media but it is mostly cards that are made. I'm ecstatic to be a part of Morgan's ArtWorld's creative team where I can really challenge myself and my coloring.

Right now onto the challenge this fortnight and the theme is 
More Than One Fold
And here are the amazing projects presented to you by Team A showcasing Morgan's images. For more information on any of the projects just click on the name to be taken to their personal blog.

Morgan Fitzsimons Fairy Dust Collection

Morgan Fitzsimons Fae 10
Using Fae '10'

Morgan Fitzsimons Teddy with Flowers



2 comments: