Followers

Friday, 4 March 2016

Challenge #5 Include a Sentiment

Its time for a new challenge here at Morgans ArtWorld and we are keeping it simple.

The theme for this fortnight is 
Include a Sentiment
And now onto the amazing projects presented to you by Cathie and the girls showcasing Morgan's images. For more information on any of the projects just click on the name to be taken to their personal blog.


Morgans Fitzsimon Silvertrace Baby Dragon in Egg


Morgan Fitzsimon Kitten Queen Fairy
Using  Kitten Queen Fairy  
March Image of the Month

ARLENE
Morgan Fitzsimon Rowan Last Enchanter
Using  Rowan Last Enchanter


Please welcome Guest Designer 
Veronique Baadjou
My name is Veronique and I'm 36 years old and I live in The Netherlands with my husband, our 10 year old son and our dog named Odie. I started crafting as a kid with my mom and my grandma. They taught me how to knit and do embroidery. I started making Christmas cards with my mom.Later this evolved into making 3D cards. I stopped crafting when my son was born but started again 5 years ago when my husband lost his job; just to release some stress.I followed some courses and discovered stamping and colouring; and I remembered again why I loved crafting so much. My favourite mediums are; I really can't pick one. I love everything with colouring and paper, but I do use my pencils and markers a lot. I just started with copics and Iam loving it! The other  mediums I use are panpastels, distress ink, Inka gold watercolour markers etc. I'm what you might call a "crazy" colouring lady. My style is clean and simple because I don't like it when an image isn't the focus of the card.
Morgan Fitzsimon Fae 6
Using Fae 6


4 comments:

  1. Wonderful DT work, thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creations! I love Dianne's. Love all that metallic. Thats awesome. Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan, {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    {Sentimental Susan - Zibbet}
    {Sentimental Susan - Etsy}
    {Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Susan for your lovely comment xx

      Delete
  3. Great idea for a challenge and thanks for the DT samples. Angela x

    ReplyDelete