Followers

Thursday, 3 September 2015

Winners#5 Beachy Keen / Summer Fun

Welcome everyone, 
Lynn here with the winners for 
Challenge #5 - Beachy Keen / Summer Fun
Our overall winner is chosen by Random Org so without further a do - the winner is 
 #8 - Jackie Cornfield
Please email morgansartworld@gmail.com using Challenge#5 winner in the subject line.
Now for the Creative Team favourites, these participants were hand picked by the Team B members.

Lynn's favourite is #13 - Cathy - KraftyKoolKat

April's favourite is #12 - Susan Kennedy

Lisa's favourite is # 16 Susan Kennedy


Natalie's favourite is #12 Susan Kennedy


Tracey's favourite is # 14 kinda cute cards
Congratulations and Well Done!!! 
Please grab our blog badges from the top pages, and thank you for joining in with our challenge.

Don't forget that there is still time to enter the For The Men fortnight challenge. Click here to enter.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Lynn for choosing me as your favourite for this Challenge. You have really given me a boost.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you soooooooooooooooo much

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! You all have made my boring Thursday so much better!! Thank you so much for choosing my cards!! April and Natalie.. so glad you liked my summer card! I love that little Hula girl :) And thank you Lisa for choosing my Mermaid card!! I am truly honored!! Thank you all so very much!! :D You have made the rest of my week!

    ReplyDelete